Full of possibilities this incredible absolute waterfront parcel is an attractive offering. The quiet and serene riverside address is under an hour from the Sydney CBD, and well suited to commuters or those simply seeking a better quality of life.
The property faces northeast on a picturesque 329m2 (approx.) absolute waterfront block. The residence is comfortable as is, and provides an effortless and spacious layout. For those with a keen eye for design or the desire to renovate - there is scope to add further value (STCA).
• 3 bedrooms, two with built-ins and master with WIR & river views
• flowing single storey floorplan, with separate lounge and dining
• renovated kitchen with soft close doors, large pantry and s/s appliances,
• north facing waterfront with spectacular 180 degree river views
• easy access to foreshore + own private jetty (tidal access)
• large onsite workshop / potential 2 car garage conversion (STCA).
• under an hour's drive to the Sydney CBD, & close to Hawkesbury River station
• offered fully furnished, simply walk in and enjoy!
Secure this incredible home, in one of the most tightly held havens on the Hawkesbury.
Phone CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 0439 647 777 to arrange your inspection today!
Cheero Point is a quiet village at the base of Central Coast shire, bordered by Mooney Mooney Creek. It is approximately 5 minutes by car to the Pacific Highway/Freeway at Mooney Mooney, from there under an hour to the Sydney CBD and under 30 minutes to Gosford. Electricity, telephone and mains water are available. Sewage is by septic or composting system. Cheero Point is serviced by the 592 bus route, connecting to Hawkesbury River train station in nearby Brooklyn.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their