Or By Appointment
***SOLD by RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE, in conjunction with Rebecca Philips Property on 21/11/2018 for $815,000***
Waterfront living at its best. Set across four generously sized levels, this much loved modern waterfront reserve residence, is a home of grand proportions.
The entire upper level is home to the Master Bedroom /parent's retreat with envy worthy WIR, spacious ensuite, home office / study, and two private sundecks.
The middle level features a huge open plan lounge and dining area, opening out to a sizeable front deck with spa bath and breathtaking panoramic views of the Hawkesbury River. Family sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cook's pantry. Substantial laundry adjoining side deck, with separate toilet.
The lower level offers two bedrooms with builtins and shared sundeck, a rumpus room, kitchenette, bathroom and separate toilet. The internal hall door leading to this level can also be closed and locked in order to create a separate self contained residence with its own private entry.
* Plentiful internal cupboards / storage areas
* Multiple entertaining decks with sweeping river views
* Store room with tiered floor with potential for home theatre conversion
* Solar panels & substantial hot water system
* Underhouse library / games room, and separate workshed
* rain water collection tanks with capacity for up to 30,000 litres
* private berth on recently renovated, substantial and solid share jetty - available by arrangement
For more information or to inspect this wonderful home, contact:
CAELIA COLLINS, RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE - 0439 647 777
Bar Point is a peaceful bushland location on the banks of the Hawkesbury River water access only, where you can leave the stress of city life behind. A great holiday destination where you can go fishing, swimming, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, bush walking, sailing or just relax-and yet only a short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn then approximately 60 minutes to the city by train or car. A regular mail boat / passenger service visits Bar Point once a day (Monday to Friday only), departing at 10am from Brooklyn.