As Advertised or by Appointment
Welcome to Kooks' Haven, a place where all your worries will drift away. If you are seeking refuge from the city, look no further. Here you can surrender to calmer days, in a place where birdsong welcomes you each morning and the sunset gently glides over sandstone cliffs at night.
The perfect riverside sanctuary, this well appointed home offers effortless living and is well suited as either a primary residence or weekender. Once a sought after holiday rental, there is also income potential. Thoughtfully positioned in a natural paradise, on an easy care 467m2 parcel - this home is a true haven. With all the quality finishes one would expect, nothing is left to do here except pour a glass, and relax.
- Two levels: each with own entry, bedroom and bathroom.
- Main level with master, combustion heater and new Jarrah floor
- Near new (2017) lower level with second bed, own entry and ensuite
- Spacious entertaining deck with enviable river views
- Family size electric hot water + additional solar hot water system
- Five rainwater tanks, (some gravity fed) with approx. 45,000L capacity
- 2.6KW Solar Photovoltaic System + single phase inverter feed back to grid
- Regular pest inspections, with Termidor barrier system installed
- Air conditioning, electric oven with gas stove top, and herb garden
- Landscaped gardens and adjacent to community reserve / parklands
- Skymuster NBN Satellite connection, and VAST satellite TV / radio
- Private jetty share, with hardwired lighting and allocated berth
- 5.2m Hinton fibreglass half cabin, with 4 stroke 60HP mercury outboard
All this, and only an hour or so from the Sydney CBD. Call Caelia Collins of Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to arrange your inspection today!
Bar Point is a water access only location on the peaceful banks of the Hawkesbury River. A regular mail boat / passenger service visits Bar Point once a day (Monday to Friday only), departing at 10am from Brooklyn. Bar Point is a great holiday or lifestyle destination where you can leave the stress of city life behind. Go fishing, swimming, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, bush walking, sailing or just relax.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for making their own independent enquiries.