As Advertised or by Appointment
BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PHONE 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
If you are looking for a waterfront home, within a short walk of the bowling club, shop and ferry wharf – then look no further – this one is right next door to the café!
This tightly held north facing home has been in the same family for decades and sits on a sun-filled, 678sqm north facing absolute waterfront block. The home is comfortable as is, with original 1970s interior, and provides scope for a sleek renovation – if you so wish.
One of only two properties on the island with 'B1 Neighbourhood Centre' zoning, the property may be used for an array of small-scale retail, business or community uses, and already runs as a successful holiday let.
• 3 bedrooms, all with external access, two with water views
• newly constructed sandstone seawall, plus boat crane
• zoned 'B1 Neighbourhood Centre', with some commercial prospects
• currently run as a successful holiday rental
• furnished and fully equipped for your weekend visit
• single storey residence with oodles of potential
• flat level lawn to the front and rear; stunning 180 degree river views
• access via front or rear; potential granny flat build site at rear (STCA)
Phone Caelia Collins at Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to arrange your inspection today!
Dangar Island is unique island paradise where you will find a general store/alfresco cafe, community hall, bowling club (with bar, restaurant and live entertainment / music), children's playground and Bradleys Beach. Services include town water, electricity, telephone, garbage removal, and mail delivery.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this is accurate
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport