Or By Appointment
BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PHONE 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
A much-loved treasure, this homely island abode, has been the current owner's primary residence for over 20 years. Easy-care by nature, this quality 2 bedroom home offers all the joys of island life. Soak up river views from the supersized covered deck, or spend your days pottering about in the garden - the choice is yours!
• Garden view Master with built-ins; plus 2nd bedroom or study
• Vibrant kitchen with gas stove and ample storage room
• Modern bath, with fresh interior and clever use of space
• Covered entertaining deck, with tiled floor and water views
• Enter via bespoke sandstone pathways or side access ramp
• Near-new under house addition with laundry, store room & second toilet
• Gardener's paradise - with both cascading yard and a level grassy lawn
• Offered furnished, including Daikin aircon – simply walk in and relax!
• A hop, skip and a jump from the beach, ferry, café & bowling club
Everything you want, nothing you don't. A neat little package indeed – all that's missing, is you!
Phone Caelia Collins at Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to arrange your inspection today!
DANGAR ISLAND - is unique island paradise where you will find a general store/alfresco cafe, community hall, bowling club (with bar, restaurant and live entertainment / music), children's playground and Bradleys Beach. Services include town water, electricity, telephone, garbage removal, and mail delivery.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools