As Advertised or by Appointment
Gently nestled on the banks of the Hawkesbury River, this impressive boat access only, Hampton's style residence offers you ultimate privacy whilst being only a stone's throw from the M1. Sprawling across a generous 1796m2 parcel, this contemporary property has all the bells and whistles - making it the quintessential river home. Arrive in style, winding your way by punt down beautiful Marlow Creek, where your private pontoon and covered jetty await.
Once on the block, be surprised by the immensity of this well proportioned and peaceful 3-bedroom river retreat. Thoughtfully placed windows allow you to soak up abundant natural light and uninterrupted views, whilst maintaining ultimate privacy. In fact, we challenge you to find a more private north-facing address anywhere on the Lower Hawkesbury!
• 3 spacious, light-filled bedrooms and oversized bathroom
• Sunny entertaining deck, plus private rear courtyard
• Large country style kitchen with gas oven / cooktop.
• Private and secluded address, with only one direct neighbour.
• Spring water supply + additional rainwater tanks
• Mobile reception, mains power, landline and internet all available
• Air conditioning, downlights and Rinnai gas hot water system
• Large level grassy area for the kids to play on
• Separate studio / teenage retreat & work shed
• Private pontoon & covered jetty (accessible by punt in any tide over 0.3m)
• Membership to resident's pontoon at nearby Greenmans Valley campground
• Fully furnished and beautifully styled - simply walk in & relax!
This one is truly special, but don't just take our word for it - come and check it out yourself. Call Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 to arrange your inspection today!
Marlow is a picturesque location on a large bend in the Hawkesbury River approximately 5 minutes by boat from the township of Spencer and approximately 25 minutes from Brooklyn or Berowra Waters. Marlow can be accessed by driving / parking your car at Greenman's Valley caravan park (membership fee required), followed by a few minute ride in your own boat / tinny.
The area is serviced by electricity and telephone and most properties tap into spring water from the hillside. It is the last stop on the Riverboat Postman run, which departs daily (weekdays only) from Brooklyn.