Or By Appointment
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind you and enjoy a peaceful riverside lifestyle in this grand three-bedroom home that boasts a prime northeast facing waterfront position, with sandy foreshore and private jetty on the stunning Hawkesbury River. Say goodbye to traffic noise thanks to boat-only access to the property, which is just a short trip to Long Island Marina where your allocated berth and car space awaits for a 50-minute drive to Sydney CBD and less than 30 minutes to Hornsby / Gosford.
External timber stairs create an impressive entry onto the covered front verandah that opens into the spacious lounge and dining area. The adjoining entertainer's kitchen will delight the home chef with an IAG gas cooktop, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. The upstairs family area opens onto a spacious deck, encapsulating panoramic river views. Five rainwater tanks offering in excess of 50,000L of water storage; the on-site EnviroSeptic system has recently been rejuvenated, and requires no water to function. The advertised sale price includes a near-new Quintrex 430 aluminum Fishabout that was recently purchased for $22,890, and is still under warranty (with 4+ years remaining).
* Open-plan living/dining area slow-combustion fireplace and polished Flooded Gum floor
* Modern kitchen features premium s/steel appliances and a walk-in pantry with cellar fridge
* Huge carpeted master bedroom with lofted ceiling, oversized ensuite, study nook and triple built-in robe
* Additional upstairs living/family room opens to ample deck with direct river views
* Built-in robes to second and third beds; family-sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Spa deck at rear, plus shed, wood store
* Generous lawns, that extend to the adjoining Muogamarra National Park reserve at the rear
* Studio/boat shed plus private timber jetty with softstep pontoon and sandy foreshore
* Substantial list of inclusions, such as: billiards table, ride on mower, furniture and appliances
Milsons Passage is a highly sought after and tightly held enclave of the Hawkesbury River. Properties of this calibre rarely come on the market – don't miss your chance to snap up this premium address.