As Advertised or by Appointment
BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PHONE 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
If you love nature, enjoy the beauty of the bush and want a unique environment to build, then 26 Diggers may be for you. A great place for families of all ages and popular with those seeking a holiday weekender escape. Swim, sail, boat, fish, bush walk or just sit back, relax and enjoy.
Great Mackerel Beach is water access only. Catch the Palm Beach ferry, water taxi or your own boat - the access is only limited by your personal choice.
* Large level land approx. 1269 sqm
* Substantial land preparation with foundations in place.
* A versatile Building and Development Application approved
* Plans available
* Power to site
* Direct salt water creek and lagoon frontage
* Further information available
Call Caelia Collins of Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to arrange an inspection today!
Great Mackerel Beach is a small coastal hamlet located directly opposite Palm Beach on the Western Foreshores of Pittwater. Surrounded by National park and a long stretch of sandy beach, there are few communities that are so close to the city yet give you a feeling of being a millions miles away.
Most visitors to Great Mackerel Beach are so taken by the area and its beauty that 60% of all buyers for the area have visited family members or friends, fall in love with the place and end up buying. The other 40% of buyers literally stumble across Great Mackerel Beach and their hearts are captured.