Urban glamour meets riverfront luxury in this sensational boat access only home. Proudly sitting in an elevated North East facing position, this is the ideal home for soaking up sun filled afternoons, whilst enjoying expansive river views.
Sprawling across three levels this truly unique Pavilion style residence oozes sophisticated charm and connects you to its natural surrounds. On the upper levels you will find the main house containing 2 double bedrooms, and ample entertaining spaces. The lower level hosts a self-contained studio, offering spacious living and potential for future earnings.
This chic river hideaway is presented fully furnished, making for an effortless full time move, or the perfect weekender. Formerly a highly sought after short stay rental, the home could also make an optimal investment.
• Alfresco stainless steel kitchen, with modern appliances
• Expansive outdoor entertaining with spectacular river views
• 3 double bedrooms - two with built ins and private verandahs
• 2 bathrooms, one with full length tub
• Indoor wood fire heater and external fire pit
• Landline, Foxtel and ADSL-1 ports available
• Fireproof construction, under house workshop & wood store
• Ample rain water tanks and eco-friendly septic
• Well established low maintenance gardens
• Private berth on recently renovated, substantial and solid share jetty - available by arrangement
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact:
Caelia Collins, Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777
Bar Point is a peaceful bushland location on the banks of the Hawkesbury River water access only, where you can leave the stress of city life behind. A great holiday destination where you can go fishing, swimming, boating, canoeing, water-skiing, bush walking, sailing or just relax-and yet only a short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn then approximately 60 minutes to the city by train or car. A regular mail boat / passenger service visits Bar Point once a day (Monday to Friday only), departing at 10am from Brooklyn.