As Advertised or by Appointment
***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 28/04/2020 for $1,130,000***
Only 700 metres to the local shops and caters for the entire family. Enjoy privacy and expansive valley views over Washtub Gully Reserve from your two northeast facing verandahs.
Immense in size and set on an approx. 1034m2 parcel - this 5 bedroom home has a flexible floor plan, and could be separated into a 3 bed house + 2 bedroom granny flat (STCA). It's the perfect solution for a large family, or those wishing to share with relatives or friends.
· Double brick home in dress circle position
· Five good size bedrooms, all with built-ins
· Additional study, plus internal workshop / storeroom
· Two generous bathrooms, with laundry connections
· Light-filled living areas, and enormous games / rumpus room
· Generously proportioned kitchen, with valley views
· Freshly painted, with brand new carpet (floorboards underneath)
· Split system air con, gas hot water,
· Lots of internal / external storage space
· Fully fenced and child friendly, terraced easy care yard
· Off-street parking for two cars
· Close to schools/shops/transport
Don't miss your chance to secure this coveted Currawong Road address.
Phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 to arrange an inspection, today!
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport